- 5000+ Supreme, Circuit, District and State court Citation references
- 125+ Topics including: Appellate/Post-Conviction Briefs, Discovery and Disclosure, Federal Habeas Relief, Hearsay Evidence, Ineffective Assistance, Plea Agreements, Pro Se Representation, Sentencing, Warrants, Sex Offender Registration, Sex Offender Treatment and more
- 500+ legal definitions
- Sample Federal and State Jury instructions
- Jury Selection Questions with Sample Written Questionnaire
- State Innocence Project Addresses
- District Court Addresses
- Defense and Prosecution Trial Strategies Discussed
- Voir Dire Questions
- 5 x 11 Soft Cover
- Application for Certificate of Appealability
- Motion for Extension of Time
- Motion to Sever
- Notice of Appeal
- Objections to Report and Recommendation
- Post-Conviction DNA Testing
- Motion to Preclude References to the Accuser as the “Victim”
Whether you have professional legal assistance or are engaged in self-representation, The Colossal Book of Criminal Citations is an imperative tool for all accused and convicted criminal defendants. This comprehensive topical collection of case citations will be indispensable in guiding your legal options challenging any potential conviction and sentence. Regardless of your legal or educational background, The Colossal Book of Criminal Citations will help you understand and challenge the many aspects of your own criminal case. Whether you are an inmate, legal advocate or jailhouse lawyer, this book is an essential topical collection of criminal case citations to close the bridge between accusation and justice.
Order online, by Phone, Money Order or Institutional check. Credit Cards Accepted
Include your name, prison identification number and complete address.
Price: $99.95 shipping included. Allow 6-8 weeks for shipping.
PO Box 352
Rapid River, MI 49878